Saturday, August 2, 2008

My ‘A Love For All Times’ Virtual Book Tour Begins Next Week!

“Old School” romance writer, LaConnie Taylor-Jones is back, and her first virtual book tour with The GRITS COM Literary Service will be coming to a computer screen near you,
August 4-29, 2008!!


Attention Cyber Travelers!

You’re invited to join my - A Love For All Times Virtual Book Tour!


I've teamed up with The GRITS COM Literary Service to travel the information highway starting Monday, August 4, 2008 to share and talk about my latest contemporary romance novel, When A Man Loves A Woman, the sequal to my debut, When I'm With You, that won the Romance Slam Jam 2008 Emma Award.

If you would like to join me each day of my tour, you have 3 great options:

1. You can stop by my blog here each day for I will be blogging about all the stops I make this month; or

2. You can join my blog's mailing list or RSS feed (along the top right of this site) which will send you an email alert straight to your inbox the minute I post my tour destination for the day; or


3. You can visit TheGRITS.com Virtual Book Tour site at - http://thegrits.com/virtualbooktour/?cat=105 – to view my tour schedule each day and connect with me from there too.

So you decide how you want to join me; okay I will see you online next week!

Until next time - stay well and be blessed.

2 comments:

TheGRITS.com said...

Hi LaConnie,

Thank you so much for allowing The GRITS COM Literary Service to assist with your online book promotion needs. I've enjoyed working with you on this tour and more . . . and I'm looking forward to all the online interaction and buzz it will bring your way. Take care and I wish you continued success each day of this tour and beyond!

Unknown said...

Hi LaConnie

I am so excited about this tour I loved "When A Man Loves A Woman"
I am blessing you with continued success.

Reader's Paradise