Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Guest Blogger at Written Voices

All aboard Virtual Book Travelers!

I'm stopping off today at Written Voices, a very popular literary blog for authors, avid readers, and visitors at AAKultureZone.com! It’s day 3 of my virtual book tour and I think it’s about time you find out why I call myself an ”old school” romance writer. Listen to the passage from my latest novel, When a Man Loves a Woman. Aaah, you'll get a real appreciation for what "old school" romance is all about!

WRITTEN VOICES

Featuring Hot Books You Don’t Want to Miss! Since 1999, AAKulturezone.com’s mission has been pretty simple - to provide a unique and resourceful Web site. There are many Web sites that report black news or seek to keep you updated on your favorite entertainers, but we strive to serve you the individual, hopefully passing on information you can use in your daily life. On our literary blog, ”Written Voices,” book lovers will find exciting author interviews, book trailers, book tours sneak peeks and much, much more!

Visit Written Voices online now!

Until next time - stay well and be blessed.

2 comments:

Tyora Moody said...

Enjoyed listening to your excerpts!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the Written VOices site and all you do...LaConnie I missed the bus gotta take a taxi to you, see u soon!