Sunday, June 15, 2008

VBT Day 10 - It's Been A Great Weekend

Hi Everyone:

The last couple of days have been hectic, but fun!!

Hope you can join me today over at Romancing the Blog. I think you'll enjoy the post on the 'too touchy topic' issues. The discussion is going strong, so hop over and check it out.

This just in: the lastest review for When A Man Loves A Woman over at eHARLEQUIN.com. Thanks to my Shelfari buddy, Tiffany for the wonderful post.

Saturday, June 14, 2008 was such a special day. I had the wonderful opportunity to sign with my author mentor, Beverly Jenkins at Borders in Emeryville, CA. To say the signing was a huge success is an understatment. We sold out!!! Not only that, I received three invitations from local book clubs in the Bay Area to be their feature author and discussed When A Man Loves A Woman. How cool its that??

Okay, it's Father's Day and there's a very special man living with me who deserves my attention - hubby of twenty-four years, Colin.

And to all the wonderful fathers out there, Happy Father's Day to each of you.

Have a great day and I'll see you tommorow.

Until then - stay well and be blessed!!

1 comment:

TheGRITS.com said...

LaConnie, I really enjoyed your post at Romancing the Blog. And as I stated there, I believe you are actually capturing those readers who are not your average romance readers because they often feel most romances are a little too fanciful and not a true depiction of how love prevails in the end. So my tour stop with you today was an excellent one. Great job!