Friday, May 30, 2008

When a Man Loves A Woman Virtual Book Tour starts next week!

It's official everyone!

My second contemporary romance, When a Man Loves a Woman, is in stores and available for purchase online and I'm getting ready to embark on another successful Virtual Book Tour!

That's right! I've teamed up with Pump Up Your Book Promotion Public Relations again to travel the blogosphere starting Monday, June 2, 2008 to talk about my latest contemporary romance novel, When A Man Loves A Woman, the sequal to my debut, When I'm With You, that won the Romance Slam Jam 2008 Emma Award.

If you would like to follow me each day of my tour, you have 3 great options:
1. You can stop by my blog here each day for I will be blogging about all the stops I make this month; or
2. You can join my blog's mailing list or RSS feed which will send you an email alert straight to your inbox the minute I post my tour destination for the day; or
3. You can visit the official Pump Up Your Book Promotion Virtual Book Tour site at http://virtualbooktours.wordpress.com/ for my tour schedule and connect with me from there too.

So you decide how you want to join me and I will see you online next week!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Good luck with the tour LaConnie! I'm thrilled to be working with you again.

Cheryl